PLAN FOR TRAIL RIDING AT HORSE COUNTRY! WE ADVISE ALL OF OUR GUESTS TO PREPARE FOR SOME FANTASTIC TRAIL RIDING AND THE DIVERSE TERRAIN YOU WILL FACE WHICH INCLUDES ROCKY AND HILLY TRAILS, WATER CROSSINGS, BRIDGE CROSSINGS AND CLAY SOIL BASE WHICH CAN GET SLICK WHEN WET.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND SHOES ON THE FRONTS, OR TO BRING A SPARE SET OF BOOTS FOR YOUR HORSES. BAREFOOT HORSES THAT ARE WELL CONDITIONED TO HARD GROUND AND ROCKY CONDITIONS SHOULD BE FINE, HOWEVER, BRINGING ALONG A SPARE SET OF BOOTS IS SOMETHING WE DO ADVISE TO ENSURE YOUR VISIT AND TRAIL RIDING IS A PLEASURABLE AND POSITIVE ONE.
THANK YOU! MANAGEMENT
For customers who would like to enjoy the benefits of camping without a tent, an RV rental is a great option. Enjoy all of the comforts of home while enjoying your horseback riding and camping experience at Horse Country.
Our full-sized recreational vehicles can accommodate up to 5 people comfortably. Our trailers feature:
- 1 large separate room with a double bed and storage
- 2 single bunk beds
- Fold out couch
- Kitchen table folds out to another bed.
- Full kitchen and table, couch, fridge, stove, full workable bathroom, and radio.
- Dishes (plates, cups, utensils, glasses, basic pots and pans, and other cooking utensils
- Coffee maker, toaster, kettle and microwave
You must provide:
- Sheets, pillows and other bedding
- Shampoo and other toiletries except for toilet paper (please use the toilet paper provided with the trailer)
- Towels and other comforts
- Spices and other snack and food
Our trailers come with water hook up, solar panel, battery and a generator for running basic electrical requirements. (Generator must be shut off by 10 pm and not turned on before 8 am)
Each trailer rental includes a campsite with a 20×20 corral for your horses (max 2 horses per corral), a picnic table, fire pit and ample parking space for vehicles and trailers.
Resort Access. All of our campers enjoy full access to Canada’s #1 Outdoor Adventure Resort Wilderness Tours. Enjoy the beach, swimming pool, hot tub, restaurant and a full selection of whitewater rafting, kayaking and fishing packages and more… You will also have access to the resort for all kinds of sports activities and resort fun!
RV RENTAL RATES
*Price for 2 adults and children under 18.
|Sun-Thurs||$175 per night|
|Fri-Sat||$195 per night|
|Extra Adult Guests||$30 per night|
|Extra Corrals||$55 per night|
|Resort Pass||$25 per person/per reservation Fee – Kids under 6 Free|