Time to plan for a week-long getaway into the Ottawa Valley.
The Wrangler Vacation is a 5 day/4 night outdoor adventure experience combining the very best of what the Ottawa Valley can offer… amazing scenery on horseback, the mighty Ottawa River, fantastic meals and wonderful hospitality.
This ALL-INCLUSIVE vacation package includes your lodging, guided horseback riding excursions, meals, roaring campfires, a horseback riding picnic lunch on the trails, your choice of an Ottawa River whitewater rafting or fishing trip and amazing memories to last a lifetime!
Your daily horseback riding with our experienced guide will have you exploring the incredible trails of the whitewater region alongside the Ottawa River including incredible Voyageur Bay and River Run Resort!
First day includes an orientation with ground work and lesson in our obstacle course ring.
Leave it all behind!
We have you covered for breakfast, lunch and supper and you will have a picnic lunch out on the trails as well as a smores kit and popcorn to create the ideal fun around the campfire and heck we’ll even throw in the stars!
Your Vacation Will Include:
- 3 nights of camping under the stars At Horse Country Campground in a rustic “prospector tent” on your campsite
- 1 night cabin lodging at River Run Resort
- Learn to ride lesson, daily horseback riding excursions and your choice of one day whitewater rafting or fishing excursion
- 12 meals with dinner on your arrival to lunch on last day of your vacation
- Full use of our resort facilities with a late check out on your departure day so that you can enjoy the fun at the resort such as; swimming at the beach, pool, soaking in the hot tubs, boogie boards, kayaking and so much more. Accommodation upgrades are available.