Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost!
Are you considering a visit to Horse Country with your horse and interested in having a guide lead you out on a trail ride? New to Horse Country Campground and looking to explore the trails with an experienced guide?
This 4 hour experience is for horse owners seeking an adventure out on the horse country trails. Let one of our experienced guides lead you on an amazing trail ride to our most scenic trails and rest areas.
Your guide will lead you out to three of our most popular destinations;
- Horse swimming at the Voyageur Bay rest area
- River Run resort alongside the Ottawa River
- Ottawa River Provincial Park
Your experience includes:
- Warm up in our obstacle course ring
- 4 hour round trip guided horseback ride with great views and scenery!
Plan on a start-to-finish experience of approximately 4 hours.
This is a guided trail ride for people with their own horses who are able to canter and gallop, not only in the ring, but out in the open and on the trails. It is a 4 hour Extended Trail Ride for ADVANCED ADULTS ONLY, this is NOT for beginners.