Have you ever wanted to try camping with your horse alone or with a group of friends?
Would you like someone to make all the arrangements for you, arrange activities and show you the trails?
We can DO THAT for you!
Each ladies getaway can be customized to what you would like to do and to your riding comfort zone,
Here is what is included…
- You will stay in one of our Prospector Tents (we can accommodate a group of friends of up to 4 ladies)
- We provide the cots and camp chairs all you need to bring is your bedding and personal items
- A corral for your horse (we can even arrange for hay if you like)
- There is a BBQ available if you wish to cook your own meals or head up to the resort, but we provide breakfast and fireside snacks at night
- You will have a Horse Country event coordinator and Trail Guide to show you the trails and around the resort
- Included with your getaway is access to the resort which has a pool, hot tubs, beach, tiki bar, restaurant and a variety of fun activities
- We can assist you with playing in our obstacle course or in the new 100 x 200 sand ring if you like
We love sharing our horse tales and making new friends.
Each person will receive a choice of an “I Escaped to Horse Country Campground” t-shirt or “I love Horse Country Campground” t-shirt.
You are welcome to join in on one of the many activities up at our “Saloon and Tack Shop” throughout the season or just hang by the campfire.
At Horse Country, you will meet new friends and have memorable adventures with other horse lovers.
If you are worried about getting your horse to Horse Country. Have no fear we have contacts that can arrange affordable quotes to help with that as well.
Limited Dates available as we only do one group at a time to ensure a quality personal experience so book early!
Please contact Debra at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book a date.