Open 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Maximum 3 Equines per Turnout Paddock
NEW for 2019. TURN OUT PADDOCKS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR SEASONAL MEMBERS AND OVERNIGHT CAMPERS.
LET THE HORSES STRETCH THEIR LEGS! THESE SPACIOUS PADDOCKS (APPROX 30X50) FEATURE SAFE ELECTRIFIED FENCING SYSTEM, CONVENIENT ACCESS TO WATER AND CENTRALLY LOCATED ONLY A FEW MINUTES WALK FROM YOUR CAMPSITE.
Seasonal Members -$5 per day
Regular – $15 per day OR $10 per day when booking 3 or more consecutive days.
*** DAY USE ONLY. TURN OUT PADDOCKS MUST BE CLEANED AND EMPTIED DAILY BY 7 PM.
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR ALL CUSTOMERS USING TURNOUT PADDOCKS.
GATES ARE TO BE KEPT CLOSED AT ALL TIMES
- IT IS SELF CARE FOR TURNOUT PADDOCKS. It is the sole responsibility of the renter for the care and control of their Equines at all times. (Any Equines that is causing issues in the Turnout Paddocks with fencing or other Equines, which could be causing danger to themselves or others WILL need to be removed from the Turnout Paddock.) If damage occurs to paddock area and fencing other than normal wear and tear the renter will be responsible for the cost of the repairs.
- All Equines MUST be previously trained and accustomed to electric fencing before renting a Turnout Paddock. Equines that are not trained will NOT be allowed to use a Turnout Paddock.
- Water is centrally located with a hose for everyone’s use. We ask that everyone coil the hose back up and place back on its holder after every use.
- One water trough will be provided for each paddock. It is the sole responsibility of the renter to clean and fill their water trough and maintain their water level throughout the day. At the end of the day, water troughs are to be emptied cleaned and turned upside down. (Exception: multiple day rentals, water trough must be emptied, cleaned and turned upside down at the end of the last day of Turnout Paddock rental.)
- At the end of the day, 7 pm, it is the sole responsibility of the renter to return there Equines back to their campsite paddock. Renter is to clean there Turnout Paddocks of manure and hay, renters are to place it in the manure pile that is located close to the Turnout Paddocks. (No exceptions for multiple day rentals.) If NOT cleaned at end of the day, a paddock cleaning fee WILL be applied and use of Turnout Paddocks will no longer be available for use until cleaning fee is paid. If Turnout Paddocks are not cleaned for the second time, paddock cleaning fee WILL be applied and renter WILL be banned from renting Turnout Paddocks.
- It is the sole responsibility for the renter to inspect the Turnout Paddock for issues before turning their Equines out into the area.
- The renter agrees to Use at OWN RISK because Equines can be unpredictable and dangerous. Renter agrees not to hold Horse Country Campground, Owners, associates or guests of Horse Country Campground responsible for the theft, injury, illness or damage to Equines or their possessions.
By use of the Turnout Paddocks, you accept ALL the rules and conditions stated above.